It's been a hard week...
How do you reward yourself for how far you have come this week, the new things you have tried this week, the things you have accomplished this week...
Does it cost an arm and a leg to reward yourself?
Are there FREE ways to reward yourself?
Here are some suggestions:
1. Take a stroll on the beach or at the nearby park. Consciously appreciate the nature around you while you are walking. Consciously congratulate yourself on your achievements of the week.
2. Have breakfast at a local coffee shop instead of making your breakfast or rushing through your breakfast
3. Watch a good movie...on TV, online, from your library of DVDs (for those who still have them!)
4. Read a book or a copy of Readers Digest....something light...a physical book or magazine...take a break from the digital space...
5. Visit local attractions...if you're in Singapore and Singaporean, take advantage of the vouchers given (you know what I'm talking about)
6. BREAK OUT OF YOUR ROUTINE!
7. Buy yourself something you like (without breaking your bank account).
Any other suggestions? Write them in the comments section. Keep them coming! Let's help each other out here...
Here is an article from FastCompany that lists 10 Ways to reward yourself for working so hard.