7 Steps to Launch a More Productive Dialog with Yourself
Updated: Mar 3, 2021
"If you tend to be overly critical of yourself, you’re not alone: Most people experience self-doubt and harsh self-reflections at one time or another. Fortunately, you don’t have to be a victim of your own verbal abuse. Instead, take steps to proactively address negative thoughts and launch a more productive dialog with yourself." Amy Morin
1. Develop an awareness of your thoughts.
2. Stop the replay.
3. Ask yourself what advice you’d give a friend.
4. Examine the evidence.
5. Replace overly critical thoughts with more accurate statements.
6. Consider how bad it would be if your thoughts were true.
7. Balance acceptance with self-improvement.
Read the full article from Psychology Today at: https://lnkd.in/eEAtZuy
#gearingupfordestiny #mentalhealth #mentalwellness #mentalhealthmatters #mentalwellbeing #wellnesswednesday #coachinggowhere